FIVE POINTS ARTS CENTER WORKSHOP POLICIES
- Email is the primary means of communication with participants. It is the responsibility of the participant to check the email address provided during registration in a reasonable and timely manner.
- All registrations will be processed in the order in which they are received. Your place in a workshop is only secured with the receipt of your payment.
- If a workshop is full when a participant registers, they will be given the option to waitlist at no charge. They will be notified by email if a space becomes available. Participants then have the option to enroll and will not be charged until they are formally registered in the workshop.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- Five Points Arts reserves the right to change its calendar, withdraw or modify workshops and instructors as needed.
- If Five Points Arts finds it necessary to cancel a workshop due to under-enrollment or an emergency, registered students will be notified by email and may choose to receive a full refund or apply a credit for the full amount to a future workshop.
- If a workshop must be cancelled at the last minute due to inclement weather or unexpected instructor’s absence, participants will be notified by email no later than 9 am on the day of the scheduled workshop. In such cases, Five Points Arts will make all efforts to accommodate participants when rescheduling the workshop. If a participant cannot attend on the rescheduled date, a full refund will be issued.
- Participants who withdraw from a workshop must request a refund more than 14 days prior to the start of the workshop in order to receive a full refund (minus a $10 registration fee).
- Participants who cancel a registration between 7 and 14 days prior to the start of the workshop may receive a 50% refund.
- Participants who cancel a registration less than 7 days prior to the start of the workshop will not receive a refund. At this time, no consideration will be given except for medical reasons. Please note, Five Points Arts will continue to be flexible with cancellations due to illness on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the Arts Center if the situation arises.
- Multi-session workshops will not be prorated if a participant cannot attend all sessions.
- Unless otherwise stated for a specific workshop in the course description, all materials will be supplied by the participant. In some cases, participants may have the option to purchase materials provided by the instructor or Five Points Arts for an additional fee.
- Five Points Arts strives to provide a space that is welcoming and accessible to all. If you have a disability, please let us know if there any accommodations we can make.
- Five Points Arts does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
- Five Points Arts may document workshops through still photography and video to use for promotional purposes. Registration in a workshop includes permission to photograph you and/or your artwork. Should you choose to decline to be photographed, please contact the Arts Center to request that your photo not be taken.